|Model||[SnST3404] Server “Dell” T340 E-2124/ 3.3GHz/ 4C/4T/ 8GB Memory/ 1x 480GB SSD SATA READ Int/ 1x 4TB 7.2K RPM SATA Hotplug HDD/ No RAID/ No OS/ DVD/RW/ iDRAC9 Enterprise Advance/ 3Yrs Pro+Mission 24×7 4Hrs|
|Processor||Intel? Xeon? E-2124 3.3GHz, 8M cache, 4C/4T, turbo (71W)|
|Memory||8GB 2666MT/s DDR4 ECC UDIMM|
|Network||On-Board Broadcom 5720 Dual Port 1Gb LOM|
|Storage Ctlr||No Hardware RAID Controller|
|Hard Disk||1x 480GB SSD SATA Read Intensive 6Gbps 512 2.5in Hot-plug AG Drive,3.5in HYB CARR AG 1x 4TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gbps 512n 3.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive|
|Optical Drive||DVD+/-RW, SATA, Internal|
|Power Supply||Dual, Hot-plug, Redundant Power Supply 1+1, 495W|
|Management / ILO||iDRAC9 Enterprise with OnManage Enterprise Advanced|
|Form Factor||1 Socket Tower Server|
|Warranty||3Yr ProSupportPlus & Mission Critical: (7×24) 4-hour Onsite Service + 3Yr Keep Your Hard Drive|
Dell Poweredge T340
Grow through collaboration
Develop your business with the PowerEdge T340 tower server. It is a reliable, easy to manage, and scalable one-socket server. The PowerEdge T340 helps you share and connect quickly across your organization to drive business results.
Operate reliably and scale without limits
The PowerEdge T340 is your reliable server that allows you to collaborate and grow as you scale.
- Drive your business forward with improved performance due to 100% more cores with Intel® Xeon® E-2200 processors, 11% increase in memory speed, and 20% more PCIe lanes.
- Scale with 17% more storage capacity.
- Operate reliably with up to 8 hot-plug HDD’s or SSD’s and redundant power supplies.
- Get set up as much as 66% faster with our ProDeploy suite of services.
Intuitive systems management with intelligent automation
PowerEdge servers with embedded iDRAC with Lifecycle Controller offer agent-free management right out of the box, delivering smart automation of routine tasks. The T340 is easily managed which frees up time for work priorities.
- Simplify management with the New OpenManage Enterprise console, with customized reporting and automatic discovery.
- Easily manage multiple remote servers via the intuitive general user interface with iDRAC9 Group Manager or upgrade to OpenManage Enterprise.
- Conveniently receive data alert notifications and access hardware remotely anywhere with OpenManage Mobile.
- Resolve issues with up to 72% less IT effort using automated proactive and predictive technology from ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.
Keep your data safe
Every PowerEdge server is made with a cyber-resilient architecture, building security into the server’s entire life cycle. The T340 uses these new security features so you can reliably and securely deliver the right data to your customers. Dell EMC considers each part of system security, from design to end-of-life, to ensure trust and deliver worry-free, secure servers.
- Keep your data safe by automatically saving it with software RAID.
- Maintain data safety with cryptographically-signed firmware packages and Secure Boot.
- Protect your server from malicious changes with iDRAC9 Enterprise Server Lockdown mode.
- Wipe all data from storage media quickly and securely with System Erase.
Improved performance due to 100% more cores
- Scale with 17% more storage capacity
- Protect your server from malicious changes with iDRAC9 Enterprise Server Lockdown mode
ดู Spec ของเซอร์เวอร์อื่นๆนอกจาก SNST3404