|Model||[3K113PA#AKL] PC “HP” 280 Pro G5 MT/i7-8700/8GB/2TB HDD/GF-GT730(2GB)/DOS/3-3-3|
|Processor||Intel Core i7-8700 (3.2 GHz base frequency, up to 4.6 GHz with Intel? Turbo Boost Technology, 12 MB cache, 6 cores)|
|Ram||8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 X 8 GB)|
|Storage||2 TB HDD 7200 rpm SATA|
|Graphics||NVDIA Feforce GT 730 /2GB GDDR5|
|Optical Drive||HP Slim DVD-Writer 9.5mm|
|Keyboard / Mouse||Keyboard + Mouse|
|Network||Integrated 10/100/1000M GbE|
|Weight (Kg)||4.7 kg|
|Warranty||3 Year Onsite (NBD by HP|
HP 280 G5 Microtower PC (3K113PA#AKL)
Maximize your investment
Take on your everyday work at an affordable price with the HP 280 MT. Get the reliable computing power you need while minimizing the total cost of ownership—now that’s a smart investment.
Ready for work
- The HP 280 MT provides a powerful PC with the features you rely on to accomplish your everyday tasks.
- The scalable and functional design of the HP 280 MT makes it easy to set up and use.
Powered up processing
- Help optimize performance with a 9th Gen Intel® Core™ processor , optional NVIDIA® or AMD discrete graphic support , up to 32 GB DDR4 memory , PCIe x1, PCIe x16, and PCI slots for future growth and support for optional PCIe NVMe storage.
Help keep data safe
- Help protect your investment and your data with firmware or discrete TPM and a security lock slot.
- Help secure the future of your business. PCs from HP make the most of Windows 10 Pro to protect you from today’s security threats and maximize management and productivity features for business.
- Get fast and easy connections with optional Gigabit LAN and WLAN featuring 802.11ac protocol and Bluetooth® 4.2 connectivity.
- Support two independent displays with VGA and HDMI connectivity. Make connections to peripherals with eight USB ports on the HP 280 MT with four front USB 3.1 Gen1 ports, four rear USB 2.0 ports, an optional serial port , PS/2 and parallel port.
- Spend less time and get right to the updates you need with HP Support Assistant.
- Help secure your cabled mouse and keyboard with the integrated accessories cable lock on the HP 280 MT.
Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality.
Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 36GB of system disk (for Windows 10) is reserved for system recovery software.
Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending
on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
For software and driver click here
ได้ที่ หน้าสินค้า Personal Computer ของเรา