|Model||[SNS3500001] Notebook “Dell” Latitude 3500 i5-8265U/DIS/8G/1TB/Win10Pro/HD With 10 Key Numeric Keypad|
|Processor||Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (Quad Core 1.6GHz, Turbo 3.9GHz, 6MB cache)|
|Ram||8GB, 1x8GB, DDR4 2400 MHz Non-ECC SDRAM|
|Storage||2.5″ 1TB 5400 RPM SATA Hard Drive|
|Graphics||NVIDIA MX130 GDDR5 2GB|
|Display Size||15.6″ HD (1366×768) Non-Touch Anti-Glare, Camera & Microphone|
|Network||Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 9560(802.11ac) 2×2 + Bluetooth 5.0 / 10/100/1000|
|Battery||3-cell 42 Whr Express Charge Capable battery, 65Watt AC Adapter|
|Weight||Starting weight: 4.37 lbs. / 1.98 kg|
|OS||Windows 10 Pro (64bit) English|
|Warranty||3Yr Pro Support + 3yr battery service support|
ดูสเปคโดยละเอียดของ SNS3500001 ได้ที่ เว็บไซต์หลัก Dell
Dell Latitude 3500 15.6″
Work seamlessly, anywhere
- Legacy ports: Connecting to peripherals is streamlined and simple with the maximum amount of port options in any Latitude, including RJ45, HDMI, USB 3.1 and USB Type-C™. Plus, this laptop is the only Latitude to include VGA so you can connect without an adapter.
- Conquer your workday: The latest 8th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with up to i7 4-Core delivers the power you need for productivity in any setting.
- All-day power: Extended battery life handles your entire workday and then some.
Designed to impress
- The smallest in its class: With its sleek, small design, this is the first 3000 series laptop to qualify as an ultrabook according to IDC’s industry definition, making this system ideal for travel and daily use.
- Screen and touch pad: The optional Full HD touch screen expands your view, while the precision touchpad lets you leave your mouse behind and stay productive on the go.
- Expand your office: The Latitude 3500 enhances your workflow anywhere and looks good while doing it. It’s smaller and features a 40% thinner bezel than the previous generation, with a new wedge shape that’s even more compact. Gloss edges look elegant and modern in any setting.
Easy to manage
- Log in with ease: An optional fingerprint reader on the power button not only looks sleek, but adds an extra layer of security. Or, log in using Windows Hello with the latest optional infrared camera technology.
- Dell Client Command Suite: This program comes with a set of automation tools that assists in device monitoring, deployment, updating and more, to maximize your hardware and software investments and save time.
- Outstanding reliability: Your Latitude 3500 features a durable, built-to-last chassis that has undergone extensive military-grade MIL-STD 810G testing to ensure your system can withstand real-world conditions.
We’ve got your business covered
- ProDeploy Client Suite: We help you deploy PCs with greater speed, less effort and more control. You will direct every detail of your deployment with our TechDirect portal that features an unprecedented level of control, automation and simplicity.
- ProSupport: Let us make hardware and software support easy. ProSupport offers 24×7 access to local language, advanced technology experts who contact you when critical issues arise. We do all this so you can focus on the strategic work that drives your business forward.
- ProSupport Plus: With our most complete support service for PCs, you get all the capabilities of ProSupport plus hard drive failure prevention, repair for drops, spills and surges and hard drive retention in the case of replacement. In today’s fast moving culture, there’s no time for downtime. Dell has your back. Upgrade to ProSupport Plus.